Many of us have spare room Our homes are often overwhelmed with non-essential supplies and things we don’t use regularly. However, it is about using it when guests are visiting or we require a room to work in the midst of the stream Work from home Scenario. Thus, it is necessary to keep the room not only clean and tidy, but also functional.
Buy now | Our best subscription plan now has a special price
While it can seem challenging to make them look good in no time and decorate an entire room on your own, you don’t have to worry anymore as Twinkle Khanna shared some simple tips for designing “multitasking.” Guests roomIn a video he sent, India tablet.
take a look.
The best of Express Premium
“You need a clean slate to get started. So first start by emptying the room, packing things that aren’t often used and Donation/ Sell things you don’t use anymore.”
* During purchase Home furniture For room, be sure to keep exact measurements on hand, Twinkle suggested. “The only mistake people make is buying furniture without checking if it fits or not. Don’t even try to access your discount card without measuring everything, and there are many apps online that can help you arrange your furniture in a certain space. You can Also trying the old-fashioned way and drawing chalk marks on the floor itself.”
* The first thing I advised was to buy sofa bed. “This is a smart investment for Indian homes that don’t have much space,” she said.
*For new people Interior DesignIt’s best to stick to a neutral color palette for your main furnishings, she says. “To add color and texture, you can add lots of throw pillows and throws. Remember to stick to the same color palette throughout the room,” she suggested.
* After that, you can also add two side tables and mount some artifacts on top of them.
* “The secret tip that most interior designers love is layering textures,” revealed Twinkle. “I wanted to bring some natural elements into this space, so I bought these colorful ones jute baskets Online. It’s very popular right now and it’s fairly inexpensive.”
*If you can drive some nails into the wall, make sure you do it in such a way that you space the nails so that you can keep changing the art, as I suggested.
* Next, Twinkle continued to arrange a table that can be used as a study table or Workstation. She filled it with books, plants, candles, and small antiques. “Add a scented candle They are the easiest way to make a space feel truly luxurious. Make sure not to leave a candle unattended, especially if you have children or pets. “Take the wick away before lighting it and keep it away from the walls,” she said.
* What kind of books should you keep in this beautiful place? “Keep books that are easy to read. I would recommend these three books – art matters by Neil Gaiman, In other rooms, other wonders Daniel Moin El Din and ikigai Written by Francesc Miralles and Hector Garcia, “
Beautiful and functional guest room is ready!
📣 For more lifestyle news, follow us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook and don’t miss the latest updates!