Whether you go for a modern look with bold patterns and patterns or use simple fall or fall décor, she’s all about softer hues like whites, sea foam, rich rusts, playful plaids, and a yearning to start coziing up your space with darker colors and textures. Autumn is a natural process that occurs during summer, foreshadowing winter and is the season when the outdoors are brought into our homes with some of the key trends and tips related to home interior decoration.
Describing the season transition in an interview with HT Lifestyle, architect and interior designer Paushika Gupta, founder of Paushika Gupta Architecture + Design, “A fall design blend connects every possible change to one word, ‘comfortable.’” The brighter colors of the summer season transition toward deeper, warmer hues For earthy shades like terracotta, sienna, burnt amber, and sage green.Everything earthy is all autumn!These are the colors of fall and can easily be incorporated into our homes as layering on sofas, throws, rugs, or small crafts like earthen pots, wood showcases, etc. till then. “
She suggested, ‘Having a few planters in groups, or even just using sustainable natural materials would give the same feel. One could use 100% cotton linen for bed linen and pillows. The addition of rattan, reeds and wicker will create a cozy atmosphere in the fall. Layering will help Scented candles and pampas on tying them together. Autumn is a mixture of summer and winter vibes.”
According to Narendra Rahurikar, Managing Director of D’fine Art, Autumn is a transition from summer to winter when one must make their home warm and cozy as in Autumn, people prefer to spend more time indoors, so painting a home or office gives it That’s a new lease on life. List some of the major fall 2022 decorating trends:
1. Colors – Warm, subtle yellows, rich and vibrant oranges, with a dash of Indian reds and browns. This will result in a warmer environment. This can also be used in conjunction with painting, sofa upholstery, or simply changing the pillows. Adding wallpaper or wall art will also brighten up the space.
2. Decorations made of dried flowers and plants You will be popular
3. Pay special attention to outdoor lighting fixtureswhich can be surrounded by an unexpected mixture of leaves and dried fruits.
4. This season is also perfect for gardeningfocusing on the cultivation of new flowers.
5. Autumn brings some of India’s most famous festivalswhich necessitates a special kind of decorations for Ganesh puja, Diwali, Christmas and a variety of other themed decorations which will add to the home comfort and attractive ambiance.
Architect and designer Pushpendra Sharma recommended in Lepasa, ‘This fall, why not opt for designs that are practical and minimalistic but captivate with their aesthetics and visual appeal. Whether you are You look for textured walls or opt for curves and arches.”