All 2022 vacation homes are located in popular vacation destinations and meet required selection criteria, including a combination of 5-star ratings, guest reviews, number of reservations, Superhost status, and family-friendly amenities.
“This year’s vacation homes represent why families have trusted Vrbo for decades. They have a proven track record of earning excellent ratings and reviews, and the hosts who own and operate these venues are dedicated to going above and beyond for their guests,” she said. Alison KwongVrbo spokesperson. “We also know that every family has different tastes and different vacation preferences, so this list represents a variety of price points, destinations, property types and design.”
US Vacation Homes for 2022 from Vrbo:
- Big Sky, Montana: This remote mountain lodge is located on 20 acres in the nearby mountains Yellowstone National Park. Outdoor enthusiasts appreciate hiking, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, and fishing, but it was the views that secured this home’s place on the list.
- Broken Bow, Oklahoma: This modern, pet-friendly cabin is a hit with extended families, multi-generational groups, and people traveling with children. This cabin sleeps 18 people and comes with a spacious outside patio for barbecue and games room with twelve bunk beds.
- East Hampton, New York: This contemporary farmhouse is just a short walk from Georgia Beach. With thirty-five 5-star reviews, guests love the gourmet kitchen, private pool, and 15-foot-high movie screen in the home’s home theater.
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee: This cozy chalet has fifty five star ratings. It is located near Dollywood and Smoky Mountain National Park and offers outdoor lawn games, indoor arcade games, and a pool table for competitive guests or families with children.
- Hawaii Island , Hawaii: This oceanfront retreat overlooks the Pacific Ocean where guests can watch whales, dolphins and sunsets every day. The infinity-edge pool is a welcome alternative for guests who want to avoid crowded resorts and have a quieter vacation.
- Hilton HeadAnd South Carolina: Host this luxury beachfront home in Hilton HeadAnd South Carolina She has been in the vacation rental business for over a decade. This home boasts panoramic ocean views, a heated pool, a fully equipped chef’s kitchen and 24/7 concierge services for personal belongings.
- Palm Springs, California: This designer hideaway in the Little Tuscany neighborhood includes a pool, outdoor dining areas, an outdoor kitchen, eclectic art, in-house furnishings, and even a Peloton bike for guest use.
- Santa Rosa Beach, Florida: This beach house overlooks the ocean in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida It has nearly fifty 5-star reviews and seats 16 guests. This holiday home host has been with Vrbo for 15 years and his property has a private pool and balconies overlooking the waves.
- Sawyer, Michigan: The hosts of this modern property near Lake Michigan I have worked in the vacation rental business for the past six years. This getaway is just a short walk or bike ride to Warren Dunes State Park, and guests love the many outdoor gathering spots next to the hot tub and fire pit.
- Telluride, Colorado: An ideal place for adventure travelers and nature lovers, this mountain lodge lies between telluride Ski resort and mountain village. It’s called “Overlook Haus” because of the stunning mountain views from almost every room in the house.
See the full list and more photos of 2022 vacation homes here and save these places to your Vrbo itinerary the next time you’re planning a get-together with your family or closest friends.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. Our roots lie in one goal: to give people the space they need to let go of the distractions in everyday life and simply be together.
Since then, it has grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties around the world. Vrbo makes booking cabins, condos, beach houses and every type of space in between easy and fun.
Vrbo is part of the Expedia Group and provides homeowners and property managers exposure to more than 750 million visits to Expedia Group websites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
© 2022 Vrbo, an Expedia Group company. All rights reserved. Vrbo, HomeAway, the Vrbo logo, and the HomeAway logo are trademarks of HomeAway.
For more information please contact [email protected].